The World Affairs Council Presents Art, Artistic Food, and Music at 2017 Taste Addison!April 24, 2017
Free Admission on Sunday at Taste AddisonMay 21, 2017
Here’s the ultimate guide to all the advantages you get with your admission ticket:
- Music by Vanilla Ice, Gary Allan, Granger Smith, tribute bands, and more! See the music schedule here.
- Access to the exclusive Wine Garden. Guests will have a chance to sip fantastic wines from varied and vast appellations. Your taste buds will dance with delight as you tour the garden! Hours are limited – get more details here.
- Access to the Craft Beer Hall inside the Addison Conference Centre. Enjoy a wide array of craft beers from across the country. Hours are limited – get more details here.
- Complimentary whiskey sampling by Forty Creek Whisky. Stop by to try their award-winning whisky built from the barrel up, and stay to play some games and check out the custom-built Mobi 1 XTR! Hours are limited – get more details here.
- Enjoy a step-by-step painting session with experienced and professional local artists from Painting With a Twist. Get more information here.
- Don’t miss out on the chef demos at the Cooking Stage inside the Addison Conference Centre. Learn from Addison’s most popular chefs on how to create your Taste Addison experience at home. Get more information here.
- Marketplace to browse through artisan crafts and unique food items for sale. Get more information here.
- Access to the Family Fun Lawn, which includes inflatables, face painting, activities, games, and Japanese Origami and Kirigami for you and your family!
If you haven’t bought your ticket yet, you can get them here. See you at Taste Addison! Get ready for a weekend full of food, music and fun!