How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
Event Exits are located at Addison Circle Dr. and Witt, Quorum and Festival Way, Addison Circle Dr. and the Conference Center and there is a convenient exit located at the Event Entrance.
Please follow Event Staff's direction when exiting the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check back for 2019 hours and ticket prices.
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- Purchase Tasty Bucks at any of the ticket tents located throughout the park. Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Participating Restaurants and the Carnival will accept Tasty Bucks ONLY. One Ticket equals $1.
- Marketplace vendors accept cash and/or credit cards or Tasty Bucks.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years are accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!® and Addison Oktoberfest
- Tasty Bucks refunds are NOT provided
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply
- Please refer to the event program once onsite for specific locations.
- Taste Addison is a rain or shine event. Entertainment may be postponed due to inclement weather, but will not be rescheduled.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end one (1) hour prior to the end of the event. No beverages may enter or leave Addison Circle Park.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- All ticket and Tasty Bucks sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs are allowed.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter are allowed.
- NO large bags. Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks will be searched. If possible, please leave these items to avoid delayed entry.
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks.
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. The Town of Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Lawn chairs are not provided or permitted. However, blankets are allowed. For more information on what you can bring, see "What can I bring?"
- Concert area is standing room only on a first-come, first-served basis with spaces not guaranteed. Seats on the ground may have limited viewing.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- Coming Soon
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972.450.2800.
- NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- A lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Dr.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972.450.7156 for lost and found items.
- For General Information please contact Jasmine at email@example.com
- For General Info or Entertainment questions please contact Shelbi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Food and Beverage questions please contact Yesenia at email@example.com
- For Marketplace & Activities questions please contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org