How Can We Help You?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Drive Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive
Get Here on DART
By Bus to the Addison Transit Center
Frequently Asked Questions
All event vendors will now accept Cash, Major Credit Cards and Tasty Bucks at any booth location.
What does this mean for event patrons?
- Fewer and Shorter lines! Guests are no longer required to purchase Tasty Bucks or Festival Coupons to buy food and drinks.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years will still be accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!® and Addison Oktoberfest
- There will be no exchanges or refunds for Tasty Bucks from previous years.
Friday, May 31: 6pm - 11pm
Saturday, June 1: 11am - 11pm
Sunday, June 2: 11am - 6pm
VIP Ticket: $80
Adult General Admission: $15
Kids Ticket- Ages 6-12: $5
Admission Ticket required for Friday and Saturday. Sunday General Admission is FREE for all ages.
- Taste Addison is a rain or shine festival, subject to change or cancellation by the Town of Addison for extreme weather or other risk to public safety. Ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued, except in the event of festival cancellation.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end on Friday & Saturday at 10:30pm. No alcohol may enter or leave the festival grounds.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply. Please refer to the event map once on-site for specific locations.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- Restaurant Vendor: Please contact Yesenia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts & Crafts/ Activity Vendors: Please contact Monica at email@example.com
- Entertainment: Please contact Shelbi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship: Please contact Audra at email@example.com
- Volunteer: Please contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle Drive Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks.
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- Lawn chairs are not provided or permitted. However, blankets are allowed. For more information on what you can bring, see "What can I bring?"
- Concert area is standing room only on a first-come, first-served basis with spaces not guaranteed. Seats on the ground may have limited viewing.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- We appreciate your understanding of the road closures that occur to produce Taste Addison. Road closures begin Thursday, May 24 - Tuesday, June 4.
- View the road closure map here
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Dr.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972-450-7156 for lost and found items.
- For General Information please contact Jasmine at email@example.com
- For General Information or Entertainment questions please contact Shelbi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Food and Beverage questions please contact Yesenia at email@example.com
- For Marketplace & Activities questions please contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org