How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
Event Exits are located at Addison Circle Dr. and Witt, Quorum and Festival Way, Addison Circle Dr. and the Conference Center and there is a convenient exit located at the Event Entrance.
Entrance and Exits will be lit with directional signs.
Please follow Event Staff's direction when exiting the event.
The official transportation partner for Taste Addison
Lyft Drop-Off/Pick-Up location: Mildred Place and Addison Circle Drive
Lyft is the ridesharing app that gets you affordable rides in minutes. Get $10 off 2 rides with code TOA17. Click here to redeem
Frequently Asked Questions
- Friday, May 19: 6pm - 12am
- Saturday, May 20: 12pm - 12am
- Sunday, May 21: 12pm - 6pm
- Adults (12 and up) - $15 in advance online through May 14, $20 online starting May 15 through the event, $20 at the gate
- Children under 12 – No Admission required
- SUNDAY IS A FREE DAY FOR ALL AGES
- Weekend Pass - $30 = 2 days admission & $10 in Tasty Bucks ($40 value). *Adults only, limited quantities
- All tickets and Tasty Bucks sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Dr. and Arapaho Rd.
- Lyft is the official transportation partner for Taste Addison.
- Lyft Drop-off/Pick-up Location: Mildred Place and Addison Circle Drive
- Use PROMO CODE: TOA17 for $10 off 2 Lyft rides!
- Purchase Tasty Bucks at any of the ticket tents located throughout the park. Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Participating Restaurants and the Carnival will accept Tasty Bucks ONLY. One Ticket equals $1.
- Marketplace vendors accept cash and/or credit cards or Tasty Bucks.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years are accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!® and Addison Oktoberfest
- Tasty Bucks refunds are NOT provided
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply
- Please refer to the event program once onsite for specific locations.
- Taste Addison is a rain or shine event. Entertainment may be postponed due to inclement weather, but will not be rescheduled.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end one (1) hour prior to the end of the event. No beverages may enter or leave Addison Circle Park.
- Patrons may get their hand stamped upon exit and return free of charge on the same day. Normal admission screening is required for re-entry.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- All ticket and Tasty Bucks sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs are allowed.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter are allowed.
- NO large bags. Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks will be searched. If possible, please leave these items to avoid delayed entry.
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks.
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. The Town of Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Lawn chairs are not provided or permitted. However, blankets are allowed. For more information on what you can bring, see "What can I bring?"
- Concert area is standing room only on a first-come, first-served basis with spaces not guaranteed. Seats on the ground may have limited viewing.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
-Thursday, May 11: Festival Way from Addison Road to Quorum Drive will close at 9am; re-open on Tuesday, May 23 before 5pm
- Tuesday, May 16: Addison Circle Drive from Addison Road to Witt Place will close at 9am; re-open Monday, May 22 by 9am
- Thursday, May 18: McEntire at 3pm and; re-open Sunday, May 21 by 7pm
- Friday, May 19: Quorum Drive from Arapaho Road to Morris at 1pm; re-open Sunday, May 21 by 7pm, Spectrum Drive from Arapaho Road Railroad at 3pm; re-open Sunday, May 21 by 7pm
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972.450.2800.
- NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- A lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Dr.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972.450.7156 for lost and found items.