How Can We Help You?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX. 75001
The event entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle.
Get Here on DART
By bus to the Addison Transit Center
Plan your visit to Taste Addison using DART’s GoPass® app. You also can visit DART.org or call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
Millennium Garage (15455 North Dallas Parkway)
Colonnade Garage (15305 North Dallas Parkway)
Addison Circle One Garage (15601 Dallas Parkway)
Addison Circle Two Garage (15725 North Dallas Parkway)
**Handicap Parking available at DART parking lot (4925 Arapaho Road)
Frequently Asked Questions
Friday, June 2, 2023: 6pm - 12am
Saturday, June 3, 2023: 2pm - 12am
Purchase tickets here!
- Tickets will be refunded only in the event of festival cancellation. In all refund cases, ticket buyers will receive their full purchase face value including the ticket price and any additional fees.
- No ticket exchanges will be issued.
Taste Addison features live performances by local, regional and national music acts on multiple stages. Check the stage schedules here for details. Posted performances are not guaranteed; artists and set times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Vendor Inquiries: Submit an application here.
- Entertainment Inquiries: Please contact Addison Special Events
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Please contact Jasmine Lee
- Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Festival Parking is available in select garages located near Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags, and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 50" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
- Empty reusable water bottles.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags.
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures of any size.
- NO pets or other animals. Service animals are permitted.
- NO outside food or drinks. Food for infants and toddlers is permitted.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO coolers.
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards.
- NO lawn chairs.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO fireworks or explosives.
- NO drones.
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Yes! Attendees of all ages are welcome to enjoy the festivities.
- Admission is free for children ages 5 and under, or $5 for ages 6-12
- A variety of free and fee-based activities and attractions are offered throughout the festival. Check out our Family Fun page for more details.
- The Infant Care Lounge, which offers a baby changing and feeding station, is located in the center of the festival grounds.
Tag-A-Kid keeps Taste Addison's smallest attendees safe! Children are given temporary wristbands that list their parent's contact information and get their photo taken. The system makes it easier to return a lost or separated child.
Attendees shall present tickets (printed or mobile) at the event to pick up package items. Specific details on pickup location will be provided.
- Hotel Packages
Guests should request a hotel package voucher at hotel check-in. Attendees shall present voucher at the event to pick up package items. Specific details on pickup location will be provided.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos during the event.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- While cell phones and personal cameras (no external lenses, attachments or tripods) are permitted, attendees may not record music performances.
- Sign up to receive event road closure updates here!
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at email@example.com with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.
Special Events Office
General Information, Vendor Inquiries
Media & PR Inquiries
O: 469-547-0011, C: 972-489-4361