How Can We Help You?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle
Get Here on DART
By Bus to the Addison Transit Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Friday, May 29, 2020: 6pm - 11pm
Saturday, May 30, 2020: 12pm - 11pm
Sunday, May 31, 2020: 12pm - 6pm
Purchase tickets here!
- Taste Addison is a rain or shine festival, subject to change or cancellation by the Town of Addison for extreme weather or other risk to public safety. Ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued, except in the event of festival cancellation.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end on Friday & Saturday at 10:30pm. No alcohol may enter or leave the festival grounds.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply. Please refer to the event map once on-site for specific locations.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks.
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- Lawn chairs are not provided or permitted. However, blankets are allowed. For more information on what you can bring, see "What can I bring?"
- Concert area is standing room only on a first-come, first-served basis with spaces not guaranteed. Seats on the ground may have limited viewing.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- Sign up to receive event road closure updates here!
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at email@example.com with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.
Special Events Office
Media & PR Inquiries
O: 972-732-6100, C: 972-489-4361