How Can We Help You?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle, Addison, TX. 75001
The event entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle.
Get Here on DART
By bus to the Addison Transit Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Friday, June 4, 2021: 6pm - 12am
Saturday, June 5, 2021: 2pm - 12am
Due to limited capacity, guests are encouraged to purchase their tickets online in advance for guaranteed admission.
Purchase Tickets Here!
- The Town of Addison has taken enhanced health and safety measures to promote a safe gathering in accordance with current guidelines and recommendations.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization: Staff will disinfect surfaces regularly. Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the event.
- Social Distancing: Social circles, spaced out table seating, and improved layout to promote physical distancing.
- Face Coverings Required: Face coverings are required to be worn by all attendees ages 10+, event staff, vendors, and volunteers. Face coverings may be removed while seated or inside of a marked social circle.
- Reduced Contact: Programming & activities modified to reduce contact.
- Attendees are advised to stay at home if they have recently been diagnosed with or are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if they’ve recently had close contact with someone who has COVID-19. Additional safety protocols will follow current CDC guidance. See
- Additional safety protocols will follow current CDC guidance. See our Health & Safety page for more details.
- Tickets will be refunded in the event of festival cancellation. In all refund cases, ticket buyers will receive their full purchase face value including the ticket price and any additional fees.
- Attendees are advised to stay at home if they have recently been diagnosed with or are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if they’ve recently had close contact with someone who has COVID-19. In the event of such illness or exposure, please contact the Addison Special Events Department for a ticket refund.
- No ticket exchanges will be issued.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags, and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 50" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
- Empty reusable water bottles.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags.
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures of any size.
- NO pets or other animals. Service animals are permitted.
- NO outside food or drinks. Food for infants and toddlers is permitted.
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO coolers.
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards.
- NO lawn chairs.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO fireworks or explosives.
- NO drones.
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Yes! Attendees of all ages are welcome to enjoy the festivities.
- Admission is free for children ages 5 and under, or $5 for ages 6-12
- A variety of free and fee-based activities and attractions are offered throughout the festival. Check out our Family Fun page for more details.
- The Infant Care Lounge, which offers a baby changing and feeding station, is located in the center of the festival grounds.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos during the event.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- While cell phones and personal cameras are permitted, attendees may not record music performances.
- Sign up to receive event road closure updates here!
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.
Special Events Office
Media & PR Inquiries
O: 972-732-6100, C: 972-489-4361